Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post pics of the 2" lift I put on this week. Forgot to take a picture of before tho and take before measurements. My kids were 'helping' while I was doing it and had to keep pulling tools out of nooks of the bike while doing it haha
While doing it I found one of my front axle boot pushed up from our last run. Gotta fix that before our next run. Just took it for a little spin around the house and down the road. Stiffen up the suspension a lot and I feel alittle higher off the ground. Also steering feels alittle more responsive. But never put it threw a true test. Here it is!
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a pic from the fall.
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! It's a ebay special. Cheap. Just 1" piece of aluminium

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks great brother! Where did you get your rear case from

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks lucecannon. It's a universal seat I got from Canadian tire. Has a lot of storage and was half the price from what I was priced at the dealer.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Do those seats just "clip" and bolt onto factory rack?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is it just spring spacers? I ordered some for mine but debated putting em on cause I was unsure how goofy it would look with stock tires size cause I just put big horns on but kept the stock diameter. But yours looks pretty good! Does it dive much in the front end while taking turns as bad? Main reason I got em was to stiffen them up.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is it just spring spacers? I ordered some for mine but debated putting em on cause I was unsure how goofy it would look with stock tires size cause I just put big horns on but kept the stock diameter. But yours looks pretty good! Does it dive much in the front end while taking turns as bad? Main reason I got em was to stiffen them up.
Yeah. Just spring spacers. Just 1" ones all around. Yeah. I like the look. And it drives a lot stiffer. Haven't took it on a big run yet. I have the front set to the middle setting and dives less. Still noticeably soft tho! The rear I have cranked up the highest setting and barely sits when I get on the bike.
The bigger tires will fill those wheel wells good tho ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do those seats just "clip" and bolt onto factory rack?
No. It had to be alittle modified. I probably could have geared it up with a set of link system clips
I will take a picture next time I'm in the garage

1 - 12 of 12 Posts