1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Sirius led pro series from rvs

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bought mine off Amazon. Was a 12" Bar for $65 I think. Harness was another $15. Works great and lights up like CRAZY. So far so good.

IMO Rigid is so overpriced.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Bought mine off Amazon. Was a 12" Bar for $65 I think. Harness was another $15. Works great and lights up like CRAZY. So far so good.

IMO Rigid is so overpriced.
While i agree the price if rigids are hard to swallow ill tell you the quality of the product is much better and the difference in light output over an ebay cheepy is almost like just installing a light bar over the stock headlights, and when you find yourself having to replace the cheepy because the lense is fogging light full of moisture and bunch of the leds no longer work how much did you save then?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Heres what the ebay bar on my truck looks like after 2 years

Very fogged and full of moisture, theres at least 7 leds that dont work, im not saying go out and buy rigid so this wont happen but spend a bit more and get quality, ive got a sirius led pro series on my xmr, made by rigid with all the same specs with the exception of rigid's optics as thats one of their secrets, and at a more fair price

·
Registered
942 Posts
I got a 12" Lampus Cruizer LED light bar from Online-Ledstore.com i think it was, it was $119, put it on my Yamaha Viking, probally about year or 2 ago, been great, no issues, and its BRIGHT!!

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
I have 4 rigid and never had a problem I use them on my sleds too. Rigid has a life time warrantee on their lights. I bought one off eBay for my truck because rigid didn't make one the size I needed. There is a big difference in quality between the Cree and the rigid You get what you pay for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: iam_canadian22

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have a ridgid 6" E2 diffused. Very bright!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Maybe you can answer a question on how they are rated in lumes. Rigid rates theirs in raw lumes and Cree calls the lumes. Is this just wording or is there a difference?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im a dealer for Plashlights Light Bars. Theyre reasonably priced and come with a warranty unlike those crappy ebay/amazon light bars. Shoot me a message and ill cut you a great deal!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Hey bud, can I get a link or something for what you sell. I'm looking for a spot flood combo for my 14 Outty XTP

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ya just check out Plashlights.com for all the products.
Feel free to order straight through the company, but I get dealer pricing and I'm willing to cut deals for forum members!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Well I got a deal on a Rigid 6" combo from motorcycle superstore.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Maybe you can answer a question on how they are rated in lumes. Rigid rates theirs in raw lumes and Cree calls the lumes. Is this just wording or is there a difference?

Lumens, lumes, It's all the same. Cree is the manufacturer of the actual LED emitter in the light fixture. They do not make light bars. It's a common confusion amongst buyers thinking cree is the only name to buy. There are other companies out there that make LED emitters too. Cree is just the largest and most well known.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
I emailed rigid and they told me raw lums are rated before the reflector or optics. This can be confusing when comparing different lights because I don't know how they are rating them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.