Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Defender Max HD8 DPS w/ SATV BFT Kit and Rear Arms, 33x18, SYA Risers, (Need Portals!)
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a dealership where a Defender Max XMR might be available? I'm in North Florida and have spoken with a few dealers. One told me there was only two they could see were available in the US!!!

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
175 Posts
Anyone know a dealership where a Defender Max XMR might be available? I'm in North Florida and have spoken with a few dealers. One told me there was only two they could see were available in the US!!!
I seen one yesterday at Compeus in Fairbanks Alaska. Bad ass looking Defender. Has green accents and arched control arms.

·
Registered
2017 Defender Max HD8 DPS w/ SATV BFT Kit and Rear Arms, 33x18, SYA Risers, (Need Portals!)
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found one and bought it immediately. Love it! Thank goodness I didn't have to go FL to AK to get it. 😂

Loved my 17 HD8 but this machine is greatly improved. About to install 6" HL portals. Then I'll slap the old 33's on it and gauge how much bigger I need to go. I'll add some pics when it's ready.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts