Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Long wait for new Outlander

9K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Born2atv 
#1 ·
I live in the Northeast US. I put a deposit on a 22 Outlander XTP 1000r in the middle of March. The dealer has told me 3 different times that the ship date from the manufacturer has been changed. Anyone else experiencing this much of a wait? Thanks

#3 ·
It isn't uncommon for this to happen. In addition to having to wait for the units to show up, units are coming incomplete (Missing parts like gauge clusters, speed sensors, ECM's.etc) which can generally not show until 30-45 days after the unit has reached the dealership. This has been an issue for like 8 months now, you roll the dice when getting a unit... it may be complete, it may not.

#4 ·
Northeast US also. Just received my 22 outlander max 1000 XTP. about a week ago. Ordered it last October . It was delivered to the dealer without the ECM April 12. May 27 the ECM came in and June 2 I took delivery. The worst part was waiting for the ECM and seeing others get theirs before you. Was it worth the wait? Absofreakinlutely yes, it's amazing.

#9 ·
What an exercise in patience for sure. One gets excited about getting an ATV but the wait time is significant. I put in my order just a few weeks ago so it will be quite a while. It might even be a roll of the dice if I get a 2022 or 2023 model depending on the model change-over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.