Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was planning on getting a new 570 from my local dealer, but a friend pointed out several promising sxs in the general area. I wanted to get some opinions on this: 2014 Can Am Maverick xxc The seller is willing to work on price, so I can probably stretch my budget to make it work.

A few notes, im a big dude, so not being crammed into a seat is important. I also want to be able to take this on longer trails without worrying about failures.

·
Premium Member
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
369 Posts
Hi all,

I was planning on getting a new 570 from my local dealer, but a friend pointed out several promising sxs in the general area. I wanted to get some opinions on this: 2014 Can Am Maverick xxc The seller is willing to work on price, so I can probably stretch my budget to make it work.

A few notes, im a big dude, so not being crammed into a seat is important. I also want to be able to take this on longer trails without worrying about failures.
SxS seats are not very big. I doubt you would be comfortable with it. Did you get a response on the Outty 1000 from CL you said you would text?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SxS seats are not very big. I doubt you would be comfortable with it. Did you get a response on the Outty 1000 from CL you said you would text?
I sent him an email and havent heard back. Im going to text him tomorrow. I sent the email late last night and then got caught up in looking at sxs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts