Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 bombardier outlander 400 and I am having a hard time finding fender flares. I have found a few for 2006 but nothing for 2005. I fave found a few universal rubber ones but they seem overpriced and some reviews say they don’t work very well. Will the 2006 flares work? If not could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Once the zippers / Velcro get loaded with mud , they're useless.
QFT (quoted for truth)

But to the OP- check out the D2? I think they were? Flares I bought for my bike. I put a thread up on 'em, somewhere on here.........

But in summary- they're "for the G1 bikes", however if you're not squeamish about drilling a couple holes in plastic, they can be fitted to the bombardiers without fuss. I've been more than happy with 'em, they've been on my bike a year now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bags suck in general . Once the zippers / Velcro get loaded with mud , they're useless.
I had a box from Tractor Supply that worked well .
QFT (quoted for truth)

But to the OP- check out the D2? I think they were? Flares I bought for my bike. I put a thread up on 'em, somewhere on here.........

But in summary- they're "for the G1 bikes", however if you're not squeamish about drilling a couple holes in plastic, they can be fitted to the bombardiers without fuss. I've been more than happy with 'em, they've been on my bike a year now.
I’ll definitely buy a hard box instead of a bag, didn’t think zippers would hold up after a bit of use.

I might as well try the d2’s if they worked for you I don’t see why they wouldn’t work for me. I’ll drill a few if I need too, doesn’t bother me.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

Found it! :ROFLMAO:(y)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Found it! :ROFLMAO:(y)
Thanks!

I’ll find some on eBay and follow your instructions. They look great and hopefully it’ll keep the mud off of me when going through a hole.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts