Can-Am ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Unfortunately Can-Am cheaps out and just adds snorkels and tires and that is basically it for the 570s. Same exact gearboxes.

Now the bigger bikes use different gear boxes, although I didn't go through gears and check the actual gearing differences.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This not bad for a 2016 1000 Outty. Offer $8K
Thats certainly an option, im just a little nervous about buying used. Whats considered a lot of hours/miles for a used ATV?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Depends on how the machine has been treated but I consider around 10000 miles to be getting up there.

·
Premium Member
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
359 Posts
Depends on how the machine has been treated but I consider around 10000 miles to be getting up there.

Definately! That has less miles on it than my machine that is a year old.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ill send the dude a text. If understand right that should have DPS right? It clearly has a winch. Id be willing to throw 8500 at the dude worst case.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yep dps and winch, 8500 would be amazing deal.

Reactions: Freewill

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
331 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
359 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I went with the Auxbeam rather then the Nilight. Auxbeam is a little heavier. That to me meant more robust.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Excuse my ingnorance,
This not bad for a 2016 1000 Outty. Offer $8K
Excuse my ignorance, the last ATV i bought was a 93 for 700 bucks. A machine like this would have a title right?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Excuse my ingnorance,

Excuse my ignorance, the last ATV i bought was a 93 for 700 bucks. A machine like this would have a title right?
Yep sure would.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Im just covering my bases here before i go look at that outlander 1000. Something like that should be pretty reliable considering the hours right? Like i could easily trust it to go 12 miles down a beach, or to handle the hatfield mckoy trails?

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,789 Posts
Yep sure would.

They're technically "Certificates of Origin", which COULD then be used to obtain a title, but not many I know opt for that, as you're just throwing money away on fees and taxes and such. Down here, many just keep their original CO and hand it to the new owner with the notarized bill of sale. That covers all parties and keeps transaction costs to a minimum.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
The outlander 1000 sold, I think im just realizing that i can get my hands on a decent Sxs. Either way, I canceled my order for the 570. my 8-9k can stretch a lot further on a lightly used machine.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts