Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been to this park three times. Twice with my old Polaris 500 2up and the final time with the new 2017 Outlander 1000 Max Limited. Some portions are very rocky and others are groomed. Mud holes, Mountain views and tunnel and some quick runs. Did I say some paths were "ROCKY". The outlander soaked up all the rocks and bumps like a champ. My old Polaris took a beating from the rocks. If you go here, be prepared to tackle the rocky terrain.......... bring a small zip lock bag for the fillings that get knocked loose.:yahoo:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i've been to lost trials a few times. top of the world, the lake, and tunnel weere nice. alot of rocky trails. you should try Anthracite that's has some pretty good trails

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been there, 3 hour ride for me. Not bad, just dusty. Did both sides and wanted to go to trevorton but the cost for the additional license is steep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Been there 3 times. I probably wouldn't go back. If you ride with a big pack itll you wont cover the whole park but with justb1 or 2 other faster riders its a one day park. At least 1/3rd of it is rocky and sucks. I didnt see them but we heard others mentioning a police patrol even though its private property from what i understand. The tunnel is really cool and some sites are nice. The dealer attached is awesome! Everyone was super friendly. We bought some rain suits that day. I also heard anthracite is a better place to go.
Im traveling 2.5 hours to get away from the rocky trails is why i wouldn't return

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts