Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the request of a few customers, we lowered the angle on our Outlander Gen 2 frame rad kits, this is for the 2012 Outlander 100, and the 2013 Outlander 500/650/800 and 1000 models. This kit is much lower than our original kit and still manages to clear a snorkel kit.
We still have a few of the originals in stock, they may end up going on sale at a slightly reduced price.

Before the changes, This was our original 1st kit, I then lowered it a few degrees but it was very close to this one

After the latest changes,

Next we had a customer wanting a lower profile Grizzly 700 Rad kit, we are still waiting for his installation pictures, but heres the original next to the lower profile kit,

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Very nice. Liking the angle on the new one a little better.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like it too. I'm wanting one for mine, and not gonna lie, even lower wouldn't bother me. Does the new one have a "flap" to cover the top of the rad a bit?

edit** I don't plan on having exposed snorkels, so could a guy slide it back a bit?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Dang I like that new angle, guess I gotta sell the bike and build a new one now :)

Keep up the great work Rubber I love seeing your new products.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it too. I'm wanting one for mine, and not gonna lie, even lower wouldn't bother me. Does the new one have a "flap" to cover the top of the rad a bit?

edit** I don't plan on having exposed snorkels, so could a guy slide it back a bit?
Yes, this one does, and has since our first 1000 rad kit. We have this on the Can Am G2 frame rad kits, and the Mud Pro's at this point.

As far as moving it back farther, we designed it to use a factory rack mounting hole for bolting it to the rack, if you wanted to drill your own mounting holes in your rack, you could slide it back some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts