Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 outlander 850 XTP MAX
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I did my first service and got my owner’s manual out for the clear message procedure and it says hold down the set button and flip between low and high beam three times ??!!!!! Well none of my buttons say set button??? And the book don’t say so my question is what are they considered the st button???? Tried the menu button but that didn’t work..
Oh 2021 850 XTP max

·
Registered
Outlander Max X-TP 1000T
197 Posts
Which display do you have, 4.5” or 7.6”?

Here are the respective pages from my Operators Manual which might assist:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn’t see anything like that I’m my owner manual but I’ll check it out thanks

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And in the said manual they refer to MY trip/menu button as the horn lmao. I new I was in trouble then !!!! And I’m pretty sure their are no buttons on the left side of my display???

What page did you find that info on??? Just curious maybe I missed it

·
Registered
Outlander Max X-TP 1000T
197 Posts
It’s from the 2021 Operators Guide for my machine I downloaded from the linked section of the BRP website above, page 91 onwards.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

top one is the first one I found no good. Second one is the right one (thanks Orion)
And yes I did find it in my book about a half a dozen pages in front of the wrong one. Sometimes just need to slow down and read !! Lol
But you go to settings the hold the button down res maintenance pops up let up on the button and push again then ur done . Good to go but I did manage to erase my track mode thingy... bummer now I’ll have to go do another full pull lol!!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

but I did snap this picture beforeI took all the side panels off to wash the frame and top of my skids, man do those things pack the mud and crap in them thinking maybe some more drain holes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts