Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to start doing my own oil changes on my 2008 Honda Rancher and I have been wondering if there is a way to bypass the oil change required indicator? I know on most vehicles you can do some sort of sequence to acknowledge the indicator message. I just hope I can do the same on my atv.

Tried a search and couldn't up with anything so forgive me if this has already been posted many times.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'm going to start doing my own oil changes on my 2008 Honda Rancher and I have been wondering if there is a way to bypass the oil change required indicator? I know on most vehicles you can do some sort of sequence to acknowledge the indicator message. I just hope I can do the same on my atv.

Tried a search and couldn't up with anything so forgive me if this has already been posted many times.
I had a 2010 rancher 420 I think with the key off you hold the reset button and then while still holding the button in turn the key on, keep holding the button till the light goes off

Don't be mad if I'm wrong lol, its been a long time

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a 2010 rancher 420 I think with the key off you hold the reset button and then while still holding the button in turn the key on, keep holding the button till the light goes off

Don't be mad if I'm wrong lol, its been a long time
Okay thanks I'll try it. If it doesn't work then I guess I just have to ignore it :sad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts