Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking at getting a set of 28 x 10 x 12 for my 800r renegade and just wondering what peoples experiences have been with them? I know the zillas are a pretty good but just looking for peoples input wether the 28s are too big.. thanks!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Used to run 27s on my outty 570. I loved them they kicked ass! 28s won’t be too big for your 800. Those tires are light. I mean I run 30s now on my 570 so your good

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Used to run 27s on my outty 570. I loved them they kicked ass! 28s won’t be too big for your 800. Those tires are light. I mean I run 30s now on my 570 so your good
Ok thanks.. I'm gonna order em from my work tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Nice ??. Check out kjmotorsports.com and 2wheel.com. Best prices around

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2016 outty 570xmr and that's what comes stock on it. 28in mudzilla. Are really good tires. Back left one has a big gash in the side wall all the way through the bead and I have rode it through very deep holes and still dont even leak air

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I have a 2016 outty 570xmr and that's what comes stock on it. 28in mudzilla. Are really good tires. Back left one has a big gash in the side wall all the way through the bead and I have rode it through very deep holes and still dont even leak air
I think he’s talking about regular zillas.

I’ve heard the mudzillas aren’t great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh okay. I figured they were about the same just that the zillas aren't as aggressive. The mudzillas are pretty good. Not the best but they do good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts