Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
ATV Junkie
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres been talk about a true Can-am sport side by side for years now, and now the first full pic appears!

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Nice! Can't wait for some specs.

·
Registered
665 Posts
dont like the name but i hope it runs as well as it looks i think it should have called it the commanderRR rzr killer that sounds cool to me

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just bought a RZR a week ago...not because I like anything from Polaris, but because it was the only game for a 50" SxS. If this is <50"...I'm going to be a whole new dimension of PIZZED OFF. Should destroy the resale on RZRs.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Maybe a carbon black version like the new x commander some outlaw 2's. Yeah definetly potential for greatness

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Maybe a carbon black version like the new x commander some outlaw 2's. Yeah definetly potential for greatness

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
X version with some decent shocks...and a bulletproof frame would be great for starters.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Can Am is pooping their pants everywhere else because this photo leaked so get a look, it might not be around again until Sept 14 th.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Can Am is pooping their pants everywhere else because this photo leaked so get a look, it might not be around again until Sept 14 th.
Honestly...we're building some interest for them. Should be paying the forum!

·
Registered
385 Posts
wheres the pic? and i hope to god its not called maverick. they should just give it a couple letter name like the motocross bikes, yzf crf kxf rmz. maybe someone can send me a pic

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
wheres the pic? and i hope to god its not called maverick. they should just give it a couple letter name like the motocross bikes, yzf crf kxf rmz. maybe someone can send me a pic
It's still there for now.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Page 1 of this thread. You on a phone or computer?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I hope the price point is good. I think the rzr is around 10k. BRPs price points are getting Higher and higher . Can't wait to see some specs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
CR is back!! Canam contacted HL asking them to removed the pics so they are watching and removing pics like a hawk. I got a pic via email, I'm not going to keep posting if they ask us not to. I think it looks awesome!! I just hope it has enough power to blow the rzr 900 away! Looking forward to the 14th

·
Registered
201 Posts
It seems like every time BRP has something new a few pics or vids get released and then suddenly they get reeled back in...building a buzz...lol

1 - 20 of 84 Posts