Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please beware of this place their customer service is the worst I've ever delt with!!!
I ordered 8 things from this vender and paid an additional 20 dollars for priority shipping. According to there web site if you order before 10 am central on Mon you will receive your order by Thursday or Friday .so that's what I did and I received my confirmation shortly after. Mon afternoon I received a call from them and the rep informed me that some of my items would not arrive in the 3 to 4 business days as represented but instead would take five business days which she said would mean it wouldn't arrive till next Monday?! I asked why and she said that the jerseys I ordered had to come from a different warehouse. I asked if its five business days and I placed my order plenty early then fri would be fifth day and I informed her that sat I am going on trip and need the gear for it. She said that the fly pants, tee shirts, and hat were shipped and would be here by fri but that there was nothing they could do about jerseys, and gloves they wouldn't arrive till mon. She said my only options would be to upgrade to second day air at a cost of 50 dollars! I asked if motorcycle Closeouts would make good and pay the difference in shipping. She said no that it was too expensive!!! I asked her why they would expect the customer to pay this as It wasn't a problem with my warehouse again she said no and then said that they don't guarantee delivery anyway. At that point I asked if I could speak to a supervisor she said no! Without a seconds hesitation! Then she said they r all on lunch so I said no problem if I call back in hour and a half will they be back? And she said yes. So I called back which took about fifty tries to get a person to answer but I finally did and the rep informs me that my order was cancelled!! And that supervisors are all at a meeting when I told her about my call earlier she said well maybe it's a lunch meeting!! Nice. Then I asked if the pants etc would still be here fri as promised and she said no that the whole order was cancelled and that they could not reinstate the order once its cancelled!! Now I'm upset. I told her I never cancelled the order and was told that the pants etc had already shipped and would be here by fri the only issue was the jerseys she said Well nothing she can do about it now and why am I upset they had refunded my account already!! Again I asked for a supervisor but they r still not in and there is nothing they can do anyway. Well I called my bank and they had not cancelled anything yet so funds still being held, so I call back just before they closed and spoke to a male rep who doesn't give his name. As soon as he looked up my order his attitude was oh well, and he just kept repeating what else do what me to do the order was cancelled ! I explained my situation and said it would seem motorcycle Closeouts should want the customer to be satisfied . He literally snickered like whatever. When I said I never asked to cancel my order! All I wanted was to speak to supervisor and rep knew I was calling back in an hour why would she cancel now my whole order won't go out same day , why would she do this especially knowing I had trip planned for sat! His response " we don't need to give a reason we can cancel any order at any time we want" I told him they should use that line on their website! Maybe make it their customer service mantra! I still don't have anything from them stating they cancelled my order I receive my confirmation in minutes and a hold put on the funds but at end of business day they had not cancelled order according to my bank, who I called they said all Motorcycle closeouts.com needs to do is to cancel it and my funds will be released .Nice right?! Again still nothing from motorcycle Closeouts stating they cancelled my order!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts