Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a dumb question but does it matter what plug out of the tuner goes into which injector? Also where does the ground bolt to?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I dont think the injectors matter. I grounded mine to the battery

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I don't think it matters which injector you plug them into, each cyl. gets the same amount of fuel so it shouldn't make any difference, the instructions also don't say anything about it having to go to specific injectors. In the installation diagram it shows the common ground where you can run your wire too, its on the side of the motor, another wire is grounded there as well. I grounded mine to the ground under the seat just under the side plastic where the rear accessory plug is clipped on, there is an empty bolt hole on it that you can attach it to.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys but I got it figured out and there's already a ground location under the seat. Fired it up and got solid greens on 1 2 and 3. Idles fine so looks like I'll put the plastics on and take it for a rip and see how it runs!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems to run great. I called vforcejohn just to make sure I hooked it up right and to check if there's anything else I need to do. He set it up already but he said I can tweak it here and there if need be. I don't want to touch it at all cause I have no idea how to work it and if it even needs tweaking or not though. What should I look for? It runs good but I don't notice much of a difference from before and after. How can I be sure?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Take the heavy tires off and you will be amazed at the power it gained. Mine was very much more lively after!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was rainy and cold so I only took it for a short ride. When I get back from rest I'll put it to a real test.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts