Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HEADS UP FOR THOSE THAT WERE WAITING!!

Just got a few palets of exhausts in today and I'm fully stocked back up on the Muzzys systems.

I have the slipon and full systems for all the g1 frames.
I have the Full systems and Slipon pipes for the outlander, max, xmr and renegades g2 frames.

Only systems that did not show up are the renegade full system black duals. 2-3 week wait.

***there are no systems for the older XMR's g1 frame (only full systems for the max) and there are NO full systems for the g2 max and XMR models (just slipons)*** Before I get asked....

If you were on my waiting list, I'll be calling you today.

·
Registered
375 Posts
How much for renegade 08 800x slip on do I need the tuner as well, this will be shipped to ontario, Canada thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Darkknight yes you need the tuner. These will run really lean in about 80% of the driving range for most. Unless you want you leg burned off and a melted motor,play it safe and get the tuner.

John see you in about two hours or so to pick mine up. :th_smiliebanana2::yahoo::aniwheeler6:

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for renegade 08 800x slip on do I need the tuner as well, this will be shipped to ontario, Canada thanks

295.00 for the black slipon setup. 225.00 for the tuner. shipping to canada is 65.00 USPS priority mail. no taxes, no duty fees. 585.00 to your door.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang it, the full black duals are still a few weeks like you said! :(
I'll wait for your call! :)
I take it you are Brent?? you are the only one I have on the wait list for full renegade 1000 black duals.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
U can get a full for an xmr g1. I thought muzzy didn't ever make them for an XMR

You must have missed this in the first post.

***there are no systems for the older XMR's g1 frame (only full systems for the max) and there are NO full systems for the g2 max and XMR models (just slipons)*** Before I get asked....

Reason I'm told is the XMR snorkels interfere with the full system and air line, and they do not make a slipon for the max or xmr with the longer rear pipe going to the muffler.

NOW. you can add the max full system if you re route the front snorkel and air line but it is not a direct fit because there are items in the way. Motor and frame connections are exactly the same.

John

·
Registered
375 Posts
I can see that this is a pretty good deal, but any fellow ontarioins haha no where I can get a similar deal and cut out the shipping???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Email sent!

·
Registered
86 Posts
VforceJohn getting it done again. Picked up my black slipon and tuner for the outlander today and came right home and installed it. Sounds amazing. The power really feels different. Throttle response is totally different. It feels and sounds amazing. Thanks again John. Cant wait to put it to good use this weekend.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey somedayreneowner can u post a clip of your muzzy slip on i would love to hear it! And VforceJohn howm much is the polished slip on for a outlander 1000 bout to buy one just wanna find the best deal!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Thanks slyder01! wish i knew how much vforcejohn was selling them for i want one bad!!

Click on his name and then search for his threads started. He has listed prices for many MUzzy's in the last few months, I'm sure the prices are the same or he would have told us.....

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Thanks slyder01! wish i knew how much vforcejohn was selling them for i want one bad!!
355 slip on and 225 tuner for a 1k I believe. 580 plus shipping.

·
Registered
110 Posts
VFORCEJOHN I just saw this thread and W-O-W you have GREAT prices on these Muzzy exhausts!
Can you tell me which slip-on fits the G1 XMR?

They sent me a kit for a 2012 G2, wish I'd have seen this thread sooner!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
34 Participants
lapuashooter
Can-Am ATV Forum
Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more!
Full Forum Listing