Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Muzzy Exhausts in stock again!!

15883 Views 71 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  lapuashooter
HEADS UP FOR THOSE THAT WERE WAITING!!

Just got a few palets of exhausts in today and I'm fully stocked back up on the Muzzys systems.

I have the slipon and full systems for all the g1 frames.
I have the Full systems and Slipon pipes for the outlander, max, xmr and renegades g2 frames.

Only systems that did not show up are the renegade full system black duals. 2-3 week wait.

***there are no systems for the older XMR's g1 frame (only full systems for the max) and there are NO full systems for the g2 max and XMR models (just slipons)*** Before I get asked....

If you were on my waiting list, I'll be calling you today.
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

· Vendor
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·

· Registered
83 Posts
Hey john, i would like a black slip on for a 2010 renegade 800 xxc, how much to ship to darien center ny 14040. Also i bought a digi tuner off the classifieds here yesterday, he didnt have the paperwork but said u could help me through the install. just need to know what to do when i hopefully get the slip on from u.

· Registered
875 Posts
How are the outlander clutches coming? Can't wait!

· Registered
143 Posts
No slpon dualas for a MAX. slipons are single only for outlanders. Duals for renegades.

2014 MAX/XMR FULL DUAL systems will be available in 2-3 weeks. they differ from the 2013 systems.
What exactly are the differences from the 13 to 14?

· Registered
74 Posts
Stoked to get my muzzy slipon & tuner! So anxious to hear it rumble. Ready to buy just waiting for the post/call! Hurry up muzzy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.