Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
How much louder is it really then stock? I like the sound but dont want a really loud exhuast.....I had a HMF slip-on installed on my Brute 750 and it was crazy loud and of course got louder as time went on.

I like the quieter stock exhaust i have on my XMR1000 but like the deeper sound of the muzzy.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you watched all the vids, you should get a good idea. it's not that loud compared to stock while cruising but you'll know it's louder when you gas it.

NO WAY does it sound like HMF on a brute. that's way louder and crappier sound.

·
Registered
815 Posts
It sounds great. I don't care for loud exhaust at all, This makes it sound like an old big block. Just enought to notice and not drive you nuts after hours of riding. I get allot of complements and so far no complaints.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
yea the sound is awesome and it isnt real loud, just a nice throaty sound. It's also under the legal Decible limits for state trails hear in PA.
I to get a lot of cpmplements on the sound from fellow riders.
Also you wont get a better deal or customer service than from John...

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Awsome sound great video, you'll be first person i call after i buy a 1000, haha

·
Registered
995 Posts
Does that pipe have the spark arrestor and QC in it??? Sounds great

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does that pipe have the spark arrestor and QC in it??? Sounds great
They come preinstalled with both quiet core and spark arrestor. This exhaust is amazing; I just got mine I installed yesterday and the sound is unreal. Installed the tuner with it also. Thanks again VFJ!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts