Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys picked up my new 500l w/dps camo
Had them add an alpine flex plow set up on it.
Got to use the plow twice so far and I have to say no regrets on getting it.
It's awesome! Also added front bumper. First can-am I've owed and have to say it's built very well and very happy with it.
Keith
Checking in from NY

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Looks good! That 500 L looks to be a heck of a good deal for what you get! I just bought my first Can-am in January, love it!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sharp in camo! If you've ever plowed snow with an ATV before you will like the flex so much better! Adjustments and mounting are a cinch (though mounting doesn't work as flawlessly as the video shows, for me at least!!).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sweet setup!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I really do like that camo. maybe my next one will have it and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sharp in camo! If you've ever plowed snow with an ATV before you will like the flex so much better! Adjustments and mounting are a cinch (though mounting doesn't work as flawlessly as the video shows, for me at least!!).
Thanks guys can't wait to put somemiles on it. Going to the lost trails in PA in 2weeks.
Never plowed with a atv before. But the alpine makes it so easy. It's the way to go if anyone is thinking of getting a plow spend the extra it's well worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts