Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oki... winter starts! Starts also tuning :) First need remove all plastic to put radiator up. Need replace winch, need put normal front bumper also some lift for better GC. Shipping from USA where is lot of aftermarket parts is realy expencive, so all parts is made by my own hands.
So.. In starts removing all and starting with front lift. Jow much inces lift? Dont know :D I am making maximum lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For front lift - driveshafts was on big angle, but it looks like will be oki. But for rear side starts problems.... I did test drive and after several jumps right driveshaft`s inner cv joint was broken. I remove driveshaft and found that all balls from cv joint has fallen out. I put driveshaft back and saw whay it happens. I was little bit upset and i started search what can i do here. I found 4inch lift kit from Super ATV. Lift kit with driveshafts was 1700$... shipping to my country - 1200$ + 35% local tax from 1700$. Realy expencive :th_smilieboohoo: So going back to driveshaft problem.. I measured drive shaft and cv joints and found if i will extend driveshaft on 9mm then everything needs to be oki... So now i am waiting driveshaft back from metal shop. Then i will see if it will work :0s0_th_joint:

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks good. Bet you are excited to try it out in the spring!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great build brother, love the pic of the Rene with the Kawi's, looks so much more bad a$$, keep up the pics.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts