Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now to find stuff to put in it:yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks good but looks to me you need to worry about putting the front of your bike together lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good but looks to me you need to worry about putting the front of your bike together lol
Yeah brother . On Thursday I should have the radiator relocation kit and snorkel kit in to install.

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Please give thoughts on box. What can fit in it, etc

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got the same box on the rear of my outlander, you can fit a lot of gear in that box. No trouble to fit a chainsaw in there, along with other supplies. Im pleased with the box, Ive had it on about two years now.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Please give thoughts on box. What can fit in it, etc

It's a good box very solid and will hold anything I want to bring. The directions are crap and amazon (where my wife bought it ) states it will mount right up to a 15 Max outlander....it will not but you can make it fit. I chose not to drill any additional holes in my rack so I used the location of the existing torque head bolts. Below is ho I did it

Take the rear rack off, put the brp case upside-down aand place your rear rack on the brp case. Remove and Match the 6 torque head bolt holes and mark the bottom of the brp box. Drill the 6 holes out and go buy 6 1/4 - 20 2 inch bolts and 6 fender well washers...the washers are about 4 inch radius to spread out the stress of the 6 mounting points.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Being a BRP product, you'd think it would simply install on the rear rack with the LINQ system?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Being a BRP product, you'd think it would simply install on the rear rack with the LINQ system?
I have the LINQ system too...it's just the factory markings on the case did not match the torque head bolts on the LINQ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts