Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys and ladies

I have a 2014 rene 1000 xxc , I love the bike but I would like more power out of it . right now It's basically stock other then I have a k&n air filter . thinking of buying muzzy's exhaust for it , haven't seen much for a programmer for it yet ( may be I am not looking in the right place) . also would like to do a some clutch work on it . I am not looking to put bigger tires , but I may put different ones next summer . any thoughts would be great , thanks guys

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've always heard clutches were the best power adder. Then exhaust and programmer. Then there's always nos

2013 renegade 1000
2" highlifter lift
32" backs
Snorkeled
Rad relocated

·
Registered
666 Posts
Contact VForceJohn, get the muzzy/digituner combo from him, hes a real good guy to deal with, knows his stuff. Can also go with a QSC Primary for more bottom end snap and no more slipping/chirping belt. Between those 2 youll notice a difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got the exhaust on the way for it , going to get the tuner in about a month , I was looking at vforcejohn stuff looks good , should I be thinking of upgrading anything else ?

·
Registered
666 Posts
I agree... you need the tuner with the exhaust or itll run hot and you could do damage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya one of the guys called and said they won't be shipping it for a month and said I should have one as well so it will be on the way when it ships

·
Registered
91 Posts
who are you shopping thru in Calgary if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts