Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Planning on buying a 1000 xxc gade or 1000 xmr. Want the green machine :)

Just need some info on both. I have ridin the gade before i like the way it handles.(well love the way it handles) but xmr comes with all the up grades
Does it drive as nice as the gade(mainly worried about the suspension for the soft feeling and not driving a tank) And any comments will be helpful. Hopeful will decide within the next 2 weeks.

The type of riding i do is mainly trail right now but i love the mud.

I just bought my wife last year the 850 scrambler its nice but doesn't have the feel of a can or the looks.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
If you don't live in the mud, the XMR is not the best choice. It looks cool as hell, but it won't hold a candle to an XXC Renegade in the trails.

·
Registered
721 Posts
2 different machines, 2 different uses. If your a trail rider the Renegade is the machine of choice hands down. If your more into mud than trails the Renegade doesn't have as much ground clearance and smaller tires and would require a lot of money to get up to par with a dedicated mud machine. I never understood why people go buy a Renegade just to put a big lift, tires, fender extensions, and a rad relocate kit when there's already a dedicated machine set up for that.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Drives like a tank, don't kid yourself, decide your main riding purpose and choose accordingly.

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replies after Thinking on it going to go with the renegade only time we get alot of mud around here is beginning of summer when the lake is low but should be enough just to get 27" mud tires for that. Only reason i said tank last utility quad i rode was a 1998 arctic cat always in 4 wheel drive and rode and steered like one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts