Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received these today. An early xmas present to myself. Best kind of present, the one you know you'll like. LOL.

Here's a few pics:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Either I'm an idiot, which is very possibly the case, or the edit button only allows you to edit the title of the thread after posting? Weird. Anyway, I inserted one pic, it stuck on loading pic for ever, so I posted it to see and I don't see anything. I'll try it again.

Even comes with a free hat. And I love hats.

Below are the two step up rings that allow you to place the lights in the outer low beam holes as the 4 lights are the same size but not on the Outty.

Above are the heat sinks on the rear of each light. No exposed fans so fine for you mudders. ;)

And finally the business end of the lights. Each light has two connectors. Hope I can figure out how to install them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it took a while but I managed to get the spacers on 2 of the lights. Good thing the instructions are online and you can zoom the pics because the pics in manual are not good.

also, they have halo lights and that requires removing side panels and the gauge cluster to access the wiring on the 12v adapter. That may present a problem as I’ve never worked on an ATV. We shall see.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tonight I removed the 4 headlights from the ATV. One screw on the high beams is really buried up inside and difficult to get to. Why are these things always harder than they make them appear to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts