Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just came home with a brand new2013 Outlander Max 800 dps and as soon as I get some info, I will be heading out to the shop to install my winch and Camoplast tracks so that I can take advantage of the snow in the Big Horn Mountains. :th_smiliebanana2:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, so much for my tracks, the bracket kit I purchased off of ebay is wrong and won't work. So, tomorrow I will order the right kit, I just hope the snow lasts on the mountain. Maybe today I will take the new machine for a ride below the snow line after I get my winch mounted.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, so much for my tracks, the bracket kit I purchased off of ebay is wrong and won't work. So, tomorrow I will order the right kit, I just hope the snow lasts on the mountain. Maybe today I will take the new machine for a ride below the snow line after I get my winch mounted.
Who sold you the brackets? Always best to call the experts first. We welcome your questions regarding tracks. We are the world's largest track dealer and give the best deals on tracks.......plus we actually stock parts and know about tracks. Hope you have been able to enjoy your track system :aniwheeler6:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who sold you the brackets? Always best to call the experts first. We welcome your questions regarding tracks. We are the world's largest track dealer and give the best deals on tracks.......plus we actually stock parts and know about tracks. Hope you have been able to enjoy your track system :aniwheeler6:
I bought my correct set of brackets from you! Thanks. Now just to figure out what the other set of brackets I have fits so that I can try and sell them this fall.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my correct set of brackets from you! Thanks. Now just to figure out what the other set of brackets I have fits so that I can try and sell them this fall.
Send me pics ([email protected]) and I might be able to figure it out for you :thumbsmilie:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts