Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a second hand renegade a few weeks ago, three days later the rad fan went out and i had to change it, bike is a pain in the ass to work on. Tight spaces and backup on all bolts on plastics.

Had a few questions i was hoping someone could answer... Loud knocking whenever i let off the gas and hit the gas, or from reverse to forward. I have read a couple places its normal with can ams, but it doesnt set right with me.

I am also looking to relocate the rad. Any recommendations? Money is not an issue, i want a nice looking, and working relocator!

·
Registered
669 Posts
hold the brake just as you are starting off in forward or reverse -- it wont bang as much ..

·
Registered
557 Posts
It's just the clutch going from the engine to disengage position, normal on every single Can-Am, and I am also in the market for a rad relocation, except I hate all the beefy 40lb bumpers, I'd like to make my own mounting kit without a huge bumper

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yep it's the clutch/driveline slack. My grizzly does it too on occasion, especially engine braking down hills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts