Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine taking off your seat, plugging in a tuner and reflashing your ECU. Custom Fuel tables, Full custom Timing, RPM and Speed limiters, Fan controls, and with an expansion box, Extra injectors, NOS, Turbo.

NO WIRING!! plug it in like it's a car, flash it, tune it, and then take it back off the bike.

And it's going to be under 500 bucks and will be able to run on board as a waterproof full touch LCD screen showing Fuel economy, Even 0-60 and 1/4 mile times as well!!!

they are being prototyped now. They are going to be made by a very well known tuner many may already be using for automotive apps.

save your pennies.

This is the next big thing!!:th_smiliebanana2:

John

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sounds great...put me down for 1

·
Registered
457 Posts
they are being made only for the newer 800/1000cc ecu's. From what i'm told they are different than earlier years.
booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm in. This is exactly what I was waiting for.

Anyone want to buy my PCV?

·
Registered
995 Posts
I am very interested in this, Can't wait to see the results, any more news from early testing, are they set up differently for modded bikes?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sweet:D

07' Z71/08' Grizzly 734cc

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
deffinately sounds like something bullydog has for trucks

You guys are on the right path here.

Very similar style tuner to a Diesel tuner. simple, effective. reflash, remove it and go ride.

Or leave it plugged in and monitor everything that can be monitored. motor temp, air temp, oil pressure. whatever. adjustments can even be made on the fly.

They told me 2-3 months until the product will be on the shelves. First one is going to fit the Maverick.

Once these are released. Watch for the outty and renegade turbo kits to follow shortly after.:thumbsmilie:

John

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
awesome

I have been google searching something like this since i bought my 1000!
VforceJohn will have the dyno scoop I am sure! lol
So my other tuner will be for sale soon! lol
I assume we will be able to crank up the performance! obviously losing longevity and fuel mileage (who cares) :th_smiliebanana2:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'm liking the sound of this. Can't wait to see one.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
About this Discussion
70 Replies
39 Participants
NuttyJeeps
Can-Am ATV Forum
Can-Am Forum features the most comprehensive collection of Can-Am ATV information! Renegade, Outlander & MX, DS450 and more!
Full Forum Listing