Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Deadman

OK Deadman we more more information or your a Deadman! lmao
PLEASE!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Vforcejohn told me that he doesn't expect it to be available until at least fall / winter at the earliest. I'm sure something could change, but that was the last update I received about 3-4 weeks ago when I ordered my full dual muzzy from him. I'm sure he will keep us updated as he knows more. That programmer is sure to be a big seller when it is released!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
i'll be getting one of those for my new outty with the maverick motor in march!,,hahahaha.. I called my dealer and did a-just-in-case-pre-order to be 1st on the list

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Update

Maverick, commander and older 800cc atv tuners are just about ready for testing.

From what they tell me, the 1000cc atv uses a Siemens ECU and they differ from the other units (which I think they said are Bosch?)

Nothing is ready or for sale yet, so don't get excited. Just some progress made and a heads up.

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
I hope they come out soon, I am ready to pull the trigger on a turbo system for the Maverick. This will be a lot better than the controller that comes with their system and I can buy it a little cheaper as I won't need their controller or clutch kit.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Silber maverick Turbo's kit uses 4 injectors. 2 stock and 2 upstream ran by a dobek with boost activation that drives the 2 other injectors when PSI raises.

Adding a ecu flash tuner on top of that could fine tune timing, rpm limiter and speed limiter.

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Silber maverick Turbo's kit uses 4 injectors. 2 stock and 2 upstream ran by a dobek with boost activation that drives the 2 other injectors when PSI raises.

Adding a ecu flash tuner on top of that could fine tune timing, rpm limiter and speed limiter.
You wouldn't happen to be a Silber dealer would you? If so, I will try to buy the turbo and the "soon to be realeased" tuner both from you.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
Mavericks are ready I believe, but I don't think they were able to do it with the atv as it runs a different ECU.

I haven't heard anything from them.

I will email them tonight and see what they say.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I don't sell these tuners, that John is talking about, but I can reflash the G2 atv's, and the Maverick/Commander ecu's. Basically I remove the limiters, raise the rev limit, and turn the fan on sooner on the atv's, and here is what I can do with a reflash, on the Mav/Commander:

raise rev limit to 8500rpms
Low range limit 8500 RPM
No speed limit in low range
No torque limit on acceleration ( halfshaft saver removed)
Race start (Throttle opening while cranking allowed)
FAN activation at 167°F (75°C)
Engine and air temperature limp limit raised (limp home at 248°F (120°C) only)
no vehicle speed limit
100% throttle in low range, no need for sport low mod, & gear position on display reads correctly.
Allow gas & brake at the same time
Right now, I have two tunes, 8500RPM rev limit, or 9500RPM rev limit, otherwise the same.

This will cost $500. to reflash your stock ecu to MRRPM race specs.
I can change timing, fuel, and have different rev limit, if desired, for $50. more
The ecu can be reflashed back to stock if necessary.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts