Can-Am ATV Forum banner

New Can-Am owner

942 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  BeardedVet33
Just purchased a 2023 Renegade XMR. Learning this forum currently.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
2,209 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen....

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,222 Posts
Welcome aboard!

That's a sharp looking rig right there (y)

· Super Moderator
2,209 Posts
Ill never get over a new machine. That color is pretty sweet.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BeardedVet33

· Registered
2021 outlander 850 MAX XTP
763 Posts
Well I don’t have the exhaust but my right brake light is out too paid $13 for a canam one cuz the one from Napa didn’t work and the $13 doesn’t work either test lights at work picked up one for around the house and haven’t used it yet. Lol Might check into Sunday.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I don’t have the exhaust but my right brake light is out too paid $13 for a canam one cuz the one from Napa didn’t work and the $13 doesn’t work either test lights at work picked up one for around the house and haven’t used it yet. Lol Might check into Sunday.
Right on, I was hunting around for it at part stores today. I hit advanced and then Napa nether had it. What was the number on the bulb you have? Mine says Tungsgram 1077 on the bulb itself.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Right on, I was hunting around for it at part stores today. I hit advanced and then Napa nether had it. What was the number on the bulb you have? Mine says Tungsgram 1077 on the bulb itself.
After further research, the 1157 bulb replaced the 1077 bulb. Tail light is back on and in service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts