Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Can-Am Defender HD8
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2018 Defender H8 with 159 miles. Bought it from a friend of mine who only used it ice fishing 3 times and it was stored in heated garage. With three 4 wheelers already I was not necessarily in the market but it was too good to pass on. Equipped with LT 360 tracks - the tires had never been on the machine yet. Plus winch, plow, soft enclosure and heater. I have a very large driveway so plowing this coming MN winter in this will be a treat compared to my ATV. Had no problem selling one of my ATVs with plow to slightly offset the cost a bit. Looking forward to using it plowing, ice fishing, work on my property and of course trail riding. Thanks for the add. A few accessories I’m adding right away are front bumper and front and back led light bars and cubes. Sound bar eventually will be nice too. Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Defender HD8
362 Posts
Very nice! Almost brand new with those miles!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Very Nice Unit. I've got something similar. You may want to add fender flairs, and Turn signal kit. Corbin Custom Works has a very nice kit. It has a Hazard switch which is nice for plowing. The signals flash but are not visible in the cab. good luck..

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
4,788 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congrats on the score! Those things are hard to come by lately

plowing this coming MN winter in this will be a treat compared to my ATV
You ain't kidding there....

Reactions: Drdockter206

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
876 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your purchase. That looks like a brand new Defender. We look forward to seeing photos of the installed accessories and to check out your ATV collection.

Reactions: Drdockter206
1 - 7 of 7 Posts