Can-Am ATV Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks for the photos and info! Love the look....pretty much exactly the light modification I'm looking for. The confusing thing to me is that I'm reading, and being told, that there are differences and changes between the '19 and '22 model year that will effect what I can and can't do. Many of the parts I'm looking at only list fitment through model year '19. Unfortunately, I don't have any helpful or knowledgeable dealers in my area either. Again, nice rig, I'm jealous!

·
Vendor
355 Posts
Thanks for the photos and info! Love the look....pretty much exactly the light modification I'm looking for. The confusing thing to me is that I'm reading, and being told, that there are differences and changes between the '19 and '22 model year that will effect what I can and can't do. Many of the parts I'm looking at only list fitment through model year '19. Unfortunately, I don't have any helpful or knowledgeable dealers in my area either. Again, nice rig, I'm jealous!
Feel free to give us a call if you have any sub-model/year questions. Some of the Defender models get a little tricky over a few years. They had 3 different suspension widths. Everything outside of the suspension should be pretty standard. We're here to help if you need us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 30" K9 Supergrip on stock wheels and she works good. No rubbing. I was going to add all that stuff too but decided to just try her without all the crap and just stay stock. Only other thing I did was add S3 springs to alleviate weight of my front bumpers, side steps, and when I have a full cab and bed full of booners or dead varmints.

Also, if you need a middle (under) seat gun holder, hit me up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have 30" K9 Supergrip on stock wheels and she works good. No rubbing. I was going to add all that stuff too but decided to just try her without all the crap and just stay stock. Only other thing I did was add S3 springs to alleviate weight of my front bumpers, side steps, and when I have a full cab and bed full of booners or dead varmints.

Also, if you need a middle (under) seat gun holder, hit me up.
Can you send pics of your under seat gun holder? I was planing on ordering one from Snider Motorsports but would like to see what yours looks like etc. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts