Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New on here and also new to can-ams. I have a 2013 Outty 1k. Just trying to learn some stuff on here. Like weak tierods, weak nonfiting plastic, squeaky suspension, wore out bushings, and my fourwheeler is low hours....bought it from my grandpa...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome, how's the riding in North Carolina? I'm working on re-locating to the Carolinas just curious. And as for all those issues I'm on my 2nd Can-am and I have had good luck with em both. I always keep mine clean after hard rides and grease em to push out all the dirt. Had almost 4000 miles on my 800 and the only thing I ever did to it was brakes, water pump seals and a head light switch. I don't ride em easily too, they get worked on the rides we do that's for sure.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, how's the riding in North Carolina? I'm working on re-locating to the Carolinas just curious. And as for all those issues I'm on my 2nd Can-am and I have had good luck with em both. I always keep mine clean after hard rides and grease em to push out all the dirt. Had almost 4000 miles on my 800 and the only thing I ever did to it was brakes, water pump seals and a head light switch. I don't ride em easily too, they get worked on the rides we do that's for sure.
The riding is good, we ride mostly on private land. There are some places to pay and ride and there is creeks, mud and hills mostly where i am but you can go a little west of me and find mountains and rocks. When we take a trip its always to west virginia now. I take care of my stuff and so does my grandpa and it has squeaked from day one and the plastic didnt fit perfect from day one. Broke a piece of plastic first ride and about every other one since. Checked my front end (after a bent tierod) and bushings are already wore out and also brake pads are shot. It might have 100 hours...maybe.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts