Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the Ranch and vowed I'd sell the old atvs and buy a new one with PS when I did....so 2014 Outlander XT 650 just joined my toys. However, I had a femur rod removed and then a hip replaced so am still healing, but the new atv is calling my name.......big time! Can't wait to see what I think of the new ride.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Get well/better soon, welcome to the site, and congrats on the new ride. Power steering is AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the new ride! That would be torture for me... having a new bike just sitting there and not being able to ride it! lol

Hope you heal up quick so you can ride that beast!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes!

Enjoyed reading them and seeing what each of you ride and are up to. Lived in Alaska a couple times so really enjoyed the Northern Lights pics.
Also some beautiful country all over Canada, the US and the world. I currently have a son in Norway who is moving back in two weeks. He has had some amazing experiences.
I am healing and I haven't even gone to pick up the new ride yet.....Thursday I think. But I also have a Harley in the garage and it is killing me that I can't ride it as our weather has gotten very nice lately :sad: and :th_smiliebanana2:.
So all you to do some extra riding for me for a few weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts