Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Can-Am Defender XMR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, bought my first Can-Am a month ago. It's a Defender XMR HD10. Very nice machine I must say. Already looking to do more upgrades to it. If anyone has any good suggestions that have worked for you, please fill me in. Lifts, exhaust, whatever it may be. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
515 Posts
Hello everyone, bought my first Can-Am a month ago. It's a Defender XMR HD10. Very nice machine I must say. Already looking to do more upgrades to it. If anyone has any good suggestions that have worked for you, please fill me in. Lifts, exhaust, whatever it may be. Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Be sure to post some pics to show us the new machine.
If you browse the Defender section, you will find plenty of posts with upgrades and accessories.
Happy riding'

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
4,097 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Absolutely familiarize yourself with the defender subforum, lots of good guys and good ideas in there.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Welcome to the site, you'll find lots of good information here.

I think you have most of the must have accessories (i.e. winch, skip plates, snorkel). Does the XMR come with a roof? I would put the sports roof on and glass windshield w/wiper motor and rear window, and then doors (either half or full doors).

·
Registered
2021 Can-Am Defender XMR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the site, you'll find lots of good information here.

I think you have most of the must have accessories (i.e. winch, skip plates, snorkel). Does the XMR come with a roof? I would put the sports roof on and glass windshield w/wiper motor and rear window, and then doors (either half or full doors).
I've seen the half doors, that is probably the way I will go. Any recommendations

1 - 6 of 6 Posts