Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
copy and pasted from another forum.

Honda has just unveiled an innovative four-seat UTV the 2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4. It's certainly not the first four-seat UTV on the market, but it is the first we've seen that quickly converts from four seats to two.

Unlike other four-seat UTVs that feature long wheelbases, the Pioneer 700-4 is sized like a two-seat model. Exactly how close the Pioneer is in size to the two-seat Big Red is still unknown. Full utv specs and other information is coming in May.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I was a big Honda Power sport fan till they lost there way.

Reactions: SmokeyMcBong

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I will be on the edge of my seat, waiting for the new piece of FARM EQUIPMENT from Honda..........:pi_tongue:

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Muddinmike

Yes I need a new riding mower too! Lmao

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
No pic?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Honda says the Pioneer will replace the Big Red rather than be sold alongside it. Honda will be revealing a sport UTV soon. How soon not sure, this is coming from a dealership where I live so take it for what it's worth.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
ahhh, there's the pic, computer must be slow.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
That thing looks like they put four wheels on the E/T ride at Disneyworld and painted it red...:yahoo:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Looks a lot like a polaris front end.

sent from my galaxy S3

·
Registered
557 Posts
Polaris front end with a rancher type suspension..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Having had a Honda (680 Rincon) & not being happy with the performance, unless you want to putt around. I'll never go back. But I ride like the Devil is on my tail & Honda's can't handle tracks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts