1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks like poop to me. Ugly and lame and someone said it was the same crappy tranny thats in the Rincon??? Don't know for sure but if it is it will suck big time in a machine this size.

The new sport bike looks cool. But kinda looks like a Raptor rip off.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Wow, that Big Red is UGLY...and itwill be worthless if they have the Rincon style transmission in it. What they need to put in it is a hydrostatic Rubicon style transmission.

As for the 700cc sport model, I'm sure it will lack top-end HP, handling, and ride comfort(like all other hondas)...But I'm guessing the low-end torque, and the mid-range acceleration will be something like this:

:dan::yikes:eek:mg::thumb2::wh::aniwh::ban:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
The Big Red is uh, well hmmm. That looks the import chinese atv's. No style. Hope Can-Am hurries up and delivers the ultimate SXS!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Pheww! That Big Red puts the UGH in UGLY!:puke: Can't imagine the waiting list is gonna be too long for that one.....GOTT

·
Premium Member
4,468 Posts
I can't believe that they basically put a Rincon out as a SXS. That is just crap that they won't do anything new. Maybe they are selling enough machines that they don't care about switching anything???

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I'll say one thing...The replys are exactly as I thought they would be...Other site's are having posts saying the same thing...The decision is unanimous....

Honda...you screwed the pooch royaly on this one...Butt Ugly!!! :puke:

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
I might have to get one of those 700 sport quads.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Honda has just defined what they have represented over the last 18 years.
Take a look at that width.

Then take a look at the ground clearance. It needs a 4" lift just to put it on par with the others.

Man this should shut some Honda lovers up. But those Blinded DA's will probably rush out and buy one.

OH, BTW, 64" width with no spacers and crap for tires. A good set equals a 70" Rig. Wowser!

6.9" of travel in the front? LMFAO! Seriously? I hoe there is serious body armor under it. This, just like their 4-wheelers is built strictly for the farm. Enjoy you Honda lovers. Just like Liberals do with welfare and freeloaders, you will say it is the best thing ever!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Metimbo wrote:
outlanderrider wrote:
:eek:mg:it DOES!!! LOL

I saw a pic on HighLifter that someone Photoshopped a bumper and some big rims and tires and it didn't look too bad tho. I'll try to find it.

~Tim
Seewhat I mean. Honda Lovers Love that brand baby. Paint Honda on a Yugo and it is a Hummer to them. More Power to you Honda lovers. More power to you.

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
It has diff lock.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
If they could make it street legal it might make a nice machine for Granny to drive to Bingo on friday night!... But that's about it.....GOTT :puke:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts