Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well pulled the trigger on a new machine today. 2019 570 Max DPS, was a hold over, out the door price $7479.00. From a dealership 280 miles away. They're going to deliver it for free in a week or so. My wife will get her brand new machine with 1 mile on it. Delivered right to our door. Pretty good service I'd say.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
63 Posts
Congrats on the new machine! Hope your wife enjoys it for many years!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
  • Yes salesguy has gone above and beyond to make this happen. They have sold some 4 door side by sides To some guys in a city North of us and are gonna throw it on the trailer and deliver it on their way by to deliver the side by sides to them. This dealership carries Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Can Am, Seadoo, and G3 yamaha boats. The town they Are in Is in the East part of the state and Maybe 10000 people. Pretty impressive dealership very aggressive beat our dealership here by $1800

·
Premium Member
2020 Can-Am Renegade XXC 1000R
144 Posts
New machines are the best, until after the first ride, then they ain’t new anymore 🙁

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Me2

I am a clean freak so an after ride clean takes me about an hour & a half 🤦🏻‍♂️
My buddy hardly cleans my old one he bought, makes me nutz. I breath deep N say “ let it go” lol

Then I laugh at him when it goes into limp mode due to an over heat condition caused by a mud caked radiator!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Call Russell. He is awesome to deal with. A real pro in the field of clutching. You can purchase everything thru him. He has a great working relationship with STM, and if you need any additional tuning to the clutchs he will do it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts