Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. Just bought my first Can-Am, Outlander L 500 max. Haven't been able to ride it much yet, but it sure does look nice sittin in the garage. Looking forward to gettin to know yas. Anyone else from Maine 'round these parts?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not too far from Bangor area myself, ready for the riding season to get here... OVER winter this year!!! This is a great site by the way... There's always somebody who's already done it good info!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm over winter as well. I got willed a tiny Honda late last year as my 1st wheeler in a very long time, and didn't have alot of time to ride. Took the wife up around Eustis and she was not impressed, said we needed a nice one. I'm now itchin for the trails to open and get some quality trail time in.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut!! Always wanted to ride up in Maine, maybe this year

·
Registered
117 Posts
I grew up in Skowhegan before joining the Marine Corps in 1995. I retire this year and am coming home...I have a friend of mine making the trip. Thinking leaving out of Pittsfield and riding the trails up to moosehead. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my company has a branch/division up there doin HVAC work. I been livin in this state for almost 30 years and never made it up to the county. Now I have the excuse.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pittsfield to Moosehead is on my list of must do's this year. I want to hit the B52 crash site above Greenville then do some fishin at the Roach ponds:th_smiliethumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts