Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off let me say thanks to all the helpful info you guys have posted on here. This is my first post and I wanted to put some pics out to see what you guys thought about my new Outlander 1000 XT !

I just put some of Can Ams new FACTORY Snorkels and Radiator Relocate Kits on my outlander over the weekend and wanted to share and get people's opinion. Personally I love the factory look and am happy with how it turned out !!!!

Part # 715001730 (snorkels) YES it's intake / belt intake / belt exhaust all in one! cost is $359.99 retail

Part # 71500166 (rad relocate) $359.99 retail

Took about 6 or so hours to install all of it overall but turned out awesome !!!!

Also on a side note I got my new 28x9.50x14 Outlaw 2s mounted on my 14x7 MSA kore M-20s AWESOME WHEELS and TIRES !!! :th_smiliethumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How to?

Still new to this how do I post more then one pic at a time ?

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outlaw 2s

A pic of my outlaws 2s and MSA wheels

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Great looking set up. Nice job.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks good.....................

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all of you !! turned out good kind of expensive compared to some options but im happy with it so far. Will be testing it you and reporting back this weekend on it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice !!! How you like that xt , does it have those good shocks ?

I think your thinking of the XT-P shouldve gotten it but dealer didnt have in stock when i got mine and i was tired of waiting so i just went with the XT

·
Registered
7 Posts
Video

Did you do a video of the snorkel install or do you know if there is one out there?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Will it fit renegade?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts