Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Finally took the plung. Massive upgrade from a 700 mud pro to a 2015 Outlander 1000 XT.

Couple questions though:

Dealer is installing BRP Rad relocate, but what does everyone recommend for snorkels (ya i know this is probably beat to death). Looking at Snorkel Your ATV?

What size spring spacers are needed to fit 29.5" Outlaws (skinny/wide)? Would I need wheel spacers as well for these?

Also, what's everyone's choice for exhaust? (Yes i know again...probably beat to death).

Thanks ahead for any input.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome, post some pics up when u get a chance. I have the HMF Performance duals & they're freakin' amazing!!! Depends on the sound your going for, something mild or wild, but I love mine, it is loud & deep but not obnoxious. You should be able to go with a 1/2" spacer or if you're looking at getting aftermarket wheels they'll have some offset so you shouldn't need spacers. Have fun bro

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Will definitely have some pics up once it's in.

That does sound like what i'm looking for...how do they hold up with water? I had the Swamp XL on my mud pro - loved it because there was no worries whatsoever losing packing.
RJWC's look and sound nice, but are pricey.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't like the look of the factory snorkel. I think it looks like a watch tower. I chose the performance atv snorkel. It's the look I wanted, and quality parts. Installation was a nightmare, but do it once and you'll never have to do it again. It's worth it. I love it. It's exactly what I wanted. Looks great with my BRP Rad kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.