Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just purchased a 2011 Outlander Max 800R EFI Ltd. Made the jump from a Honda Rancher. My brother got us doing more than just plowing snow and pulling sprayers, so the solid axle and legality of riding 2-up on a single machine bumped us in that direction. Was planning on a 570, but the 800 kind of fell in place. My brother said if I hadn't purchased it, he would have (and he has two Outlanders already!).

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to getting to know some of you better as time goes by. I'll need to learn how to navigate this forum. It's quite a bit different that the RC flying forum I'm used to. Be patient! :)

Hope you are all well.

DomesBro

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
106 Posts
Forgot to say we are native Montanans and enjoy God's creation here in the mountains and the plains that grace our state.
Welcome to the forums! I am a native to Great Falls Montana myself! Though I live in Alaska :)

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Sharp!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah your lucky you bought it or it would be sitting in my shed instead!!! 3rd times a charm!😁 When are you getting new tires?
Thanks FF,

As soon as I can figure out how to ask advice of the knowledgeable experts on this site without duplicating someone else's efforts elsewhere, then I will.

The guy that sold P1 his Can Am today said that a 27" tire would be fine on the 2011 800R Outlander. I just wanted to be able to replace it with the same size that is stock, but get the Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 (26x10-12 and 16x8-12). I don't want to mess up speedometer or gear box/ etc.

DomesBro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts