Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I've been out with some good friends riding a few times up in river ranch, FL and it was such a blast I had to buy a bike. Nothing is more fun than mudding!

I happen to come across a nice bike for a great price while looking at a trailer so I bought my first one.

'07 Outlander 800
Hmf exhaust
Wheels
Fan H/x
Snorkel
Programmer

Just under 200 hrs and it really nice shape! uploadfromtaptalk1399781114926.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399781138162.jpg

name taker

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome Blue Moon. I am always looking for new friends to ride with and also ride in River Ranch. I was supposed to go out again for the second time yesterday with a couple from the forum but got called into work and had to skip the ride. I met this new couple last weekend that are really nice people and hope to build a long term friendship with as well.

I met and ride with different group I met here and they are absolutely wonderful folks that we look forward to riding with every time they come down.

You will wind up meeting lots of folks with different riding interests from slower, casual trail riding to more aggressive, mud & water folks like I was with last weekend. All create a nice variety and keep things fun and interesting. Let me know next time you're up and hopefully we can meet up. Definitely planning on riding there next weekend, hopefully Saturday.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Welcome to the site, nice looking ride too btw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts