Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new 2015 xmr 800 and will be in in 2 weeks. I ordered it with complete snorkel extension Kit, 1" spring spacer, epi clutch spring kit, hand guards, rear winch mount , commander V programmer, two brothers exhaust.

Is there anything else I'm really missing ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Outlaw 2s
Why does everyone change out the silverbacks for the outlaws?? I have had my 800xmr for about a month now and i have had no issues with the silverbacks. Im coming off a bruteforce 750 that had the mega mayhem's and for the money those were a good tire as well. The silverback is much better for a more pure mud tire versus the MM's. I just dont understand waisting 1200 bucks on new tires when the ones it comes with are good enough if not better then the outlaw.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Bought a new 2015 xmr 800 and will be in in 2 weeks. I ordered it with complete snorkel extension Kit, 1" spring spacer, epi clutch spring kit, hand guards, rear winch mount , commander V programmer, two brothers exhaust.

Is there anything else I'm really missing ?
I have and like the mud fenders on mine...maybe add those...besides I think it looks good!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Outlaws will be coming once originals are worn out

·
Registered
92 Posts
Outlaw 2s
Why does everyone change out the silverbacks for the outlaws?? I have had my 800xmr for about a month now and i have had no issues with the silverbacks. Im coming off a bruteforce 750 that had the mega mayhem's and for the money those were a good tire as well. The silverback is much better for a more pure mud tire versus the MM's. I just dont understand waisting 1200 bucks on new tires when the ones it comes with are good enough if not better then the outlaw.
Most importantly, outlaws ride smoother on hard pack. In the mud they'd probably pull the same as silverbacks. I like the outlaws and my son needed tires for his renegade so I put outlaws on mine and gave him my silverbacks. If it weren't for that I would've kept them on my bike

·
Registered
430 Posts
Silverbacks ride extremely rough and they aren't true to size. Outlaw 2's are true to size, have bigger lugs and ride smooth.

When I got my XMR 1000. I parked it and placed an order for 29.5 OL2's. I literally had maybe a half mile if that on my bike when I took the silverbacks off. I sold them so if you want to get technical I only paid about $700 for my MSA M21 Beadlock rims along with the tires.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I personally bought 31 laws instead of the 2s. They're lighter and taller, plus I ran 31s previously and loved them.

30" backs are no where near 30" tall plus I feel that they dig too much and on a heavy bike that's not what I want also they were all skinny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts