Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would introduce myself since I am going to be spending alot of time on here.

Just picked up a 2015 XMR in Manta Green after months of waiting and research. Replaced my pick up truck for the mud bogs and having fun.

Already working on replacing the rear tails with LEDs and have the max seat ordered. On the way home in a snow storm got stuck with the truck on a steep hill and had to take the quad off the trailer and tow the trailer up the hill then drive the truck up. It was quite an adventure.

Also, went through 2 dealers before I bought one as the first ordered a Yellow/Black after over a month of going back/forth. Unit came in, said I ordered a green one, they pretty much called me and said yeah we will not be eating 600 dollars for the other color. Didnt offer to make it right, offer to order one and a free service, nothing.

So with that being said I can not say enough good about Cowtown USA in Cuba MO. Worked with the owner over the phone, stopped in several times to ride different bikes, they were just a few hours away from me and I passed them alot for work and my local dealer beat them on price initially (because they quoted me on a black/yellow and just thought I would take it when it came in)

Not that anyone hasn't seen one yet.

Then the salesmen said alright leds load her up, hell no... Fresh snow didnt get off of it for about ten minutes then my face got cold

The toy the XMR replaced

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Hell yea man, welcome and gratz on the purchase, one helluva bike, have to say i am a little jealous!! :th_smiliebanana2::yahoo::clapsmilie::aniwheeler6:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Congratulations! You will love the XMR! I got mine in November and I still smile every time I see it!..get some skids for it soon! Ricochet or iron Baltic skids are what most people use. .by the way..that's some pretty crazy mudding in that last pic!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I really miss it already but it sat for about two months this winter already and all my buddies sold me on getting a new quad. After a truck would break wed be done for the day while they are still out riding and mudding.

Stock 220k miles 5.4l Fx4, rancho quick struts and retread KM2 tires. That was all, never left me stranded drove it multiple times over 1k miles to beat the crap out of it.

Waiting for my new 2015 F150 to ship to haul the XMR around though my fusion or suburban has that duty for the time being

My neighbors love me.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats!!! I just got one. I'm a newbie here as well. Finally got out and ride if this weekend. Have put 3 whole hours on it. My daughter said it's awesome. She loved riding in it with me. This forum is great. I have learned so much reading all the posts.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts