Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Renegade 850
30 Posts
Grab some popcorn and a drink ... sit back and enjoy the movie ... anyway, I hope you enjoy it ... Had a GREAT day on the snow. Did 45 miles and can't wait for more snow and to go again!!

What do you use to record like that? Is it just a gopro mounted on your helmet?

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you use to record like that? Is it just a gopro mounted on your helmet?
it is a great video. I’m also interested in knowing what camera and software was used.
Glad you guys enjoyed the video ... Yup, I have a GoPro 9 or 10 mounted on chin portion of both my summer helmet and my winter helmet. Here's a photo of the camera mounted on my BV2S BRP Winter Helmet ...
Automotive lighting Hood Camera Kitchen appliance Automotive tire

And THANKS to both of you for watch'in the video. I greatly appreciate it. (y)(y)

·
Registered
2021 Renegade 850
30 Posts
Glad you guys enjoyed the video ... Yup, I have a GoPro 9 or 10 mounted on chin portion of both my summer helmet and my winter helmet. Here's a photo of the camera mounted on my BV2S BRP Winter Helmet ...
View attachment 105401

And THANKS to both of you for watch'in the video. I greatly appreciate it. (y)(y)

Thanks for the response,

The video looked great, that's why I was curious.

I wish I got that much snow around where I live, tracks on that machine look like a blast lol

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the response,

The video looked great, that's why I was curious.

I wish I got that much snow around where I live, tracks on that machine look like a blast lol

You bet ... and THANKS for watch'in the video.

You know, I ride more in the winter than I do any other time of the year ... no dust, I don't sweat ... fewer people ... and No Bugs!! ... It's AWESOME!!!

PRAY FOR SNOW Al3xander Guy!!

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rockin' awesome, So glad to see your posting again. i have missed it a lot old forum friend. :)

Glad you enjoyed the video Ice Can-Am Guy ... and THANK YOU for the kind words !! and THANKS for check'in out the video!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts