Discussion Starter #1
[flash=640,505]http://www.youtube.com/v/MKn9kOtVgEg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,596 Posts
It is a good one...I think DaveB posted it before but its good enough for a repeat. I think DaveB knows the guy in the video...kinda forget now...

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya wish i was there. Only got out 2 time this year. I have friends who go out with Chris Burandt every year. I want to go but its an expensive trip. One year Ill get to go

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great video! I have a question for the Ski Doo owners out there. What is the loop in the center of the handle bars for ? My old SKi Doo Élan did not come with those.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Revicm wrote:
Its a grab bar for side hilling in powder.
Thanks , Revicm. I figured it was for some kind of leverage/ man handling the sled. The old Élan was not going in any deep powder!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,596 Posts
The elanswhere pretty good in powder because they where so light...had to use alot of body english to steer them though and don't let up on the loud handle.:)

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Revicm wrote:
It is a good one...I think DaveB posted it before but its good enough for a repeat. I think DaveB knows the guy in the video...kinda forget now...
Video by Brent Viedeman(Veedy), rider Casey Darke(Darko) who by the way got rid of his Yammy turbo for a Summit XP this year.....

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
I've seen this 50 times and like it more everytime. Song really flows with the ride, AWESOME STUFF.

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just makes it look to easy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts