Can-Am ATV Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
lol you have more than i do on my 2018! But i'm 2 hours away from the closest trail head and money was tight for a bit due to paying for a wedding.. this year we have been riding a little more, but with that 'rona it killed riding days for us. Hard to convince your normal retired baby sitters (grandma and papa) to take a baby when everyone is sheltering in place so you can ride a quad lol

Reactions: Freewill

·
Registered
2015 Outlander 800 XT
12 Posts
How do you like the mirrors mounted to the fairing? I've ridden two machines with them, and the vibration was so horrible on the trail, making them pretty much useless.

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
How do you like the mirrors mounted to the fairing? I've ridden two machines with them, and the vibration was so horrible on the trail, making them pretty much useless.
Pretty much useless but do work for a few things like sitting and waiting for someone to catch up behind you. Less rubbernecking. Can't use them anyways when I have the 32 gallon trunk on the rack.

·
Registered
2015 Outlander 800 XT
12 Posts
My buddy has some that thread into the handlebar ends. My local OHV shop has em...can't remember the brand. He has a box like mine and he can see around it pretty well and vibration isn't bad. This is likely the option I'll go with.
Thanks for the input, guys! 👍👍

41 - 46 of 46 Posts