Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have a 2008 Renegade 800 that I think the bottom end grenaded. I was plowing a few weeks ago and coming back from riding to a gas station I heard a clicking noise which I thought was ice in the radiator fan shroud. turns out the noise was upgraded to a clunking and the engine ran hot. drained the oil and looks like brass color metal shavings. So I'm gonna assume its the roller bearings and the bottom end is mangled. Can anyone point me in a direction for some OEM parts. Most likely gonna need a crank and a bunch of other parts. OR any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been using Can Am Parts House (Can-Am Parts & Accessories! ATV, Quad Parts) since I got my Renegade. They have everything you need and are excellent to deal with. They also provide diagrams arranged in sections to find the part you need. I would highly reccomend them for any new parts :th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Power sports warehouse is what I use, cheapest I could find.. It's actually where I just ordered all my stuff today.

Go on that site, then go to your local dealer and tell them this price is cheaper than theirs, they should match the price. My local dealer does. So then you get the parts faster for the cheaper price.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Warnert racing in St. Cloud minnesota.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hahahah ?... That's great I live in St. Cloud Florida.. Totally off topic sorry, didn't realize there was another town of St. Cloud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts