Can-Am ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I called up my local dealer end of January in lower east Michigan and said I need to put an order in by February for the bike to be in by May. $500 later, here I am and no bike. I ordered a 2021 Outlander XT 850 Grey/Blue.
See my other post, but looks like you may be stuck pushing up to a 2022 model by the time they get them built.

·
Premium Member
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
597 Posts
And as of this last week at the Fairbanks dealer, we have two 2021 650 6X6 Outlanders in stock.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well. I just ordered an 850 max xt. Dealer says 12 weeks. Judging from this thread it could be 3 weeks to 6 months lol. Ordered elka stage 3s too at least I will have those to look at.

·
Registered
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
649 Posts
Reactions: NiftyFifty

·
Registered
2021 Outlander 850xt
8 Posts
Only took one pic so far. I took delivery and buried it the next day riding a nearby powerline. LOL. Took two of us to lift up the front end to get the front tires out of the ruts and make a new path.
I had an exact lookalike 2013 650xt and am very impressed with the additional power. I did a lot of low and 4x4 based on the water and mud, keeping in mind the break-in period. Just like the 650, a pain in the rear to clean. That mud seems to stain everything.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got the call after three days, my Outlander 570 Max is...........

Not available. Might have to travel a bit.
Good luck!! I was shopping in 7 different states for a 650 and was lucky enough to stumble across one after 4 months of searching. Drove from Oklahoma to Kansas to get it. I searched every 2 hours everyday till I found 1.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts