Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Muzzys exhaust in stock now for the G2 2013 Outlander MAX chassis and new G2 XMR's with 800-1000

I will confirm in a few days if it fits the 650 as well.

the pipes are the Muzzys Black Teflon costed Slipon 355.00

Tuner to run the pipe is 225.00 The Muzzy DIgituner which I put my own mapping on.

These sell out fairly quick. so.... if you are interested call the shop 570-773-1240 OR PM me on here OR Email me [email protected]

:th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Registered
359 Posts
John, is this a full exhaust for the Max 1000 and will Muzzy be offering just the full pipes if one has already purchased a slip on?

Thanks

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No full system yet.

I believe the MAX full system will be a SINGLE not duals simply because it will fit the XMR and I think singles are better than duals for mud.

from what I was told, "they are working on it"

Soon as I have any info, I will post up on the XMR/MAX full system. All they need to do this is about 15 inches longer midpipe bent at about 15 degrees and flare 1 end (between header and Muffler) and it's done.

John

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
John I have a new 1,000 max that I'm improving the performance on and looking for the most bang for the buck . So far I have put on my QSC clutch and the next thing will be a secondary roller clutch or a pipe . The primary made a big big big improvement so where is the next best place to spend my money. The secondary clutch will improver shifting and the pipe just sounds good and makes more hp.

·
Registered
359 Posts
It will be nice if they offer just the pipes to accommodate those that have already purchased the slip on units. The larger tube diameter will just improve the setup even that much more. If they become available, you can put me on the list for one.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will definatly let them know and see if it is feasible for them to separate what they already have and adapt it to what they already sell. The Slip on guys want full headers. This is for both renegade and outlander 1000.

John

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The shipment has arrived for those waiting!!

these fit 2012-2013 800-1000 standard g2 chassis, 2013 800-1000 MAX and XMR chassis.

I have 20 of these new pipes in stock. all pipes include q-core and spark screen, direct bolt on pieces.

Muzzy Black Teflon coated slipon is 355.00

Muzzy Polished slipon is 330.00

I have tuners programmed to go with these pipes as well, plug and ride.

John

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hi John, Do you offer Digituners for people that already have a slip on? My bro has a HMF perfomance slip on and I was thinking about getting him a few more ponies.

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I can set the digituner up for that no issue. Just because they are labaled "muzzy tuners" they can tune any pipe setup. they are just a dobek gen 3 tuner.

tuner is 225.00

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hey John, my son has a 2012 1000 with an HMF swamp, we are up here in Canada and is it a big deal to set up one of those digituners for up here? Also I hear you have a clutch kit for the 1000?!! Let me know, thanks Oh one last question, I have a 2011 max 800 is there a full exhaust ( muzzy ) for the quad? How much to Canada? Thanks

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey John, my son has a 2012 1000 with an HMF swamp, we are up here in Canada and is it a big deal to set up one of those digituners for up here? Also I hear you have a clutch kit for the 1000?!! Let me know, thanks Oh one last question, I have a 2011 max 800 is there a full exhaust ( muzzy ) for the quad? How much to Canada? Thanks

I can set up a tuner for you no issue. 250 shipped to canada for the Digituner

Yes I have clutch kits for the 1000. they are 200.00 Optional spring for heavy aggressive 28-32's is 25.00

2011 MAX 800 Yes there are full systems. the Muzzy has a few options. if you look here and tell me what you want (part #) I can get you my best price on it. I'm much cheaper tham muzzys prices are.

http://search.cartserver.com/search/search.cgi?cartid=a-6265&category=exat&keywords=Outlander&maxhits=100&go=GO%21

1 - 11 of 11 Posts